1. AsiaPay may at any time hereafter terminate this Agreement by giving to the Merchant not less than thirty (30) days prior written notice whereas the Merchant may terminate this Agreement after six (6) months from the date hereof by giving to AsiaPay not less than fifteen (15) days prior written notice.
2. AsiaPay, may, in its sole discretion, suspend, or if AsiaPay deems appropriate, terminate the Merchant’s password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Payment Services and remove and discard any content within the Payment Services for any reason whatsoever.
3. Upon termination of this Agreement as aforesaid, this Agreement shall come to an end and the parties hereto shall be released from any further obligations hereunder provided that such termination shall not affect any rights and liabilities of the parties incurred or arising out of circumstances which existed prior to termination. Any unfulfilled orders placed by the Cardholders before such termination shall continue to be fulfilled by the Merchant subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. The parties hereto further agree that, upon termination of this Agreement as aforesaid, this Agreement shall come to an end; AsiaPay shall have the right to withhold only the charge back payments due to the Merchant for a period of six (6) months from the effective date of the termination of this Agreement.
5. Notwithstanding any of the provisions herein contained to the contrary and without prejudice to any other rights AsiaPay may have, AsiaPay may forthwith terminate this Agreement without notice to the Merchant if any of the following events shall occur: (a) if the Merchant engages in any money laundering activity or any other illegal activity (b) if AsiaPay, in its absolute discretion, suspects that the Merchant has engaged in any money laundering activity or any other illegal activity.